Monday, September 8, 2014

#33 | Sirvis @ Prairie Sun Brewery


Yesterday I met up with Sirvis to photograph him finishing up his latest piece on the Prairie Sun Brewery building at Circle Dr. and Quebec Ave. We talked about doing photos a couple of weeks ago and not that I'm surprised, but this is the coolest shit I have seen him do so far. The piece itself was intricate with his colour choice, letter styling and detailing. This guy hustles around Saskatoon and I think you should get familiar with his work. Sirvis is more than an artist, he is defined by his stories, experiences and his aspirations, if you see him around give him a minute of your time to introduce yourself and say what's up! You can expect a lot more from him and hopefully more photos from me.

























Yours Truly

No comments:

Post a Comment