Wednesday, July 9, 2014

#20 | Behind the Scenes at Sevenstar Studio


Tonight I chilled at the Sevenstar Studio watching Alan of Insomniak Media and Jeremy of 1 Take Photography do their thing. This was new to me, everything from being in a studio to having a makeup artist and two photographers shooting. I would say that the experience was very enlightening.


Now that I own a camera, people ask me questions like "Are you a photographer?" or "Do you ever do gigs?" The truth is that I'm only a hobbyist and I want nothing more than that, shooting Blogger style with street photography is what interests me but it's nice to experience something new. By being in the spot, I can appreciate and understand this craft more and understand the difficulties and little tricks to being a photographer or even a model. Check out some of my behind the scenes shots.





No comments:

Post a Comment