Sunday, January 19, 2014

#01 | J. Cole & Sushiro

Yesterday was a surprisingly eventful day for me, considering that everything I did was on a whim. After waking up to a text from my homie Jeremy telling me that he would help me pick up a DSLR camera for myself, I got ready for the day instantly and headed down to Don's Photo to meet him. After pondering and fooling around with the cameras, I used what little knowledge I knew to pick the Canon EOS 50D.





Like I said previously, everything we chose to do yesterday was pretty spontaneous. My girlfriend Aashna and I bought J. Cole tickets the day of and decided to make a date out of it. After driving around for what felt like an hour with my grumbling stomach, we ended up at Sushiro off Broadway because of our sushi craving. I'm starting to believe in fate because that meal was delicious! The food looked good, tasted better and the service was on point too.








After dinner we caught the J. Cole show at O'Brian's Event Centre directly after. Like last time, he was interactive, comfortable and performed a good set that lasted about an hour. For better and for worse, the crowd really drove off of his energy.









I hope to have one post written a week based on what happens in my life at that time. So this is all until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment