Wednesday, January 22, 2014

#02 | New Balance x Ronnie Fieg "Americana"


2013 was a ridiculous year for Ronnie Fieg, he had a crazy amount of good collaborations from Timberland to Asics. Luckily I managed to get my hands on the New Balance 577 "Americana" from Haven. I like so many things about this shoe, starting with the silhouette. It plays well with the USA colours from the speckled soles to the 3M hits. Majority of the upper is made from denim too, which you will learn in the future why that is important to me too. They came with three pairs of branded laces, but the rope lace really did it for me. Sizing was bit larger than usual possibly because they were made in the US.





I said it before and I'll say it again! Asics and New Balance are going to run the sneaker game in 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment