Wednesday, January 29, 2014

#03 | Sirvis


This past Saturday I had the opportunity to shoot Sirvis and his most recent piece of work. Sirvis has been recognized for his efforts in both art and music. I went to meet up with him to watch him finish up his latest piece above his brother's mini ramp. This was quite the experience for me, I have never watched anyone do anything like this. For someone to free hand a piece this large and intricate is unfathomable (to me anyways).



Over a few beers and Kid Cudi beats we spoke on how he prepares each piece, where he does his work and where he wants to take art this year. Let me say that Sirvis has plans for 2014 backed with motivation and talent. You can expect a lot from him this year, keep your eyes peeled! Take a peek of photos of him working on the wall. 














All photos were taken with my Canon S95 and Canon EOS 50D.


No comments:

Post a Comment