Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Introduction

Lets start this new blog off with a quick introduction of myself. My name is Ryan and I reside in Saskatoon, Canada. I work for a store called Momentum managing the social media and online content with a small group of individuals. The interest for blogging and writing came from running a blog called hello saskatoon for about four years.


I am also currently working on creating a business with two partners. One partner is Dallas, who is a childhood friend the other is Chris, who I met through Instagram (it's not as shady as it sounds). We all share an interest in street wear culture and fashion and decided to dive into this endeavour which we will be presenting to the world in the following months. After finishing my education in the business college at the University of Saskatchewan I knew that becoming an entrepreneur was something that I would love to do and I thought to myself, why not now?



The entire purpose of the blog is to give you an insight into my life whether I am here in the city or across the border. Things you may see from here on out are local events, fashion, sports and dining posts. Until next time, here are my social media accounts:

Instagram: @Mack_SiuMing
Twitter: @Mack_SiuMing

Yours Truly

No comments:

Post a Comment